We may collect and receive information about users of Our services (“Users,” “You,” or “Your”) from various sources, including:
- Information You provide through Your User Account on the Services (your “Account”) if and when you register for Our Services,
- Your use of the Services (for example, when You contact Us directly from the website), and
- From third-party services (such as a web analytics software) and Our partners.
By using Our Services, You expressly consent to this policy. If You have any questions about Our data collection, use, and disclosure practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
What We never do with your information
- We never ask for Your personal information unless We really need it to operate Our Services for Your own convenience; and even when We do, We stay within the limit of how much is reasonable: information such as Your gender, income level, and of that kind may never be requested.
- We never store any personally identifiable information about You on Our servers except We need it for operating a Service for you. For example, We may store Your name and email address if You are subscribed to Our newsletter (a Service) or have opted in to hear from Us on some such frequency.
- We never identify non-personal information, which We may collect from time to time through software (such as analytics ones) in order to improve the general user experience of Our Services. Examples of this type of information include demographic information, the type of internet browser You are using to access Our Services, the type of computer operating system application software and peripherals You are using, the domain name of the website from which you linked to Our website and Your browsing habits on and usage of the website. As long as such information rests with Us, they remain anonymized.
- We never share Your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law and/or to protect Our rights.
What we do with your information
- We may publish a trend or usage patterns of Our website or Services, which publication would take data from aforementioned non-personal anonymized information about You.
- We may use Your personally identifiable information to contact You about Our Services or those of Our partners or other third parties from time to time. Take further note here as we mean “to contact You”, not to share Your information with these external parties.
- We may use Your personally identifiable information to personalize Your experience with Our Services, for example, You might sometimes see content on Our website that feels produced especially for You.
- We may and do reserve the right to transfer any information to Our successors in business and purchasers of Our website or entire Service lines and assets or a particular division or line of business that We operate.
- We may and also do reserve the right to disclose any information as required by the courts or administrative agencies and to the extent necessary to permit Us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of law, rule or regulation.
What about cookies?
What has been popularly referred to as “cookie” is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer storage, and that the visitor’s browser provides back to the website each time the visitor returns.
We cannot and will not be responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. You should carefully read their own privacy policies before providing any information to such third parties, whenever You visit them by clicking a link from Us.
You have the option to opt out of receiving information from Komponents, such as in Our newsletters. Opt-out messaging will always appear at the bottom of every promotional email that is sent out to You by Us in relation to Our Services and this website.
Our website is maintained in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. By using the website, you expressly give Us Your consent to export Your personally identifiable information to Nigeria and to store and use it in Nigeria as specified in this policy.
Amendment and consent
If You have any questions about Our data collection, use, and disclosure practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.